Careers Page: Current Vacancies at Silvermere
Weekend Grounds Person / Greenkeeper Assistant
To assist the greenkeeping team with the setup of our 18-hole Golf Course for each day of play at the weekend and some bank holidays (paid over-time). Hours – 4 hours each day (Saturday and Sunday) . Start times will range from 5am – 7am depending on time of year.
Tasks will include:
- raking bunkers,
- moving tee markers,
- emptying bins
- repairing divots.
The Silvermere Leisure Complex is set amongst some of Surrey’s finest countryside. It is the most accessible golf course and leisure complex in the South East and includes Silvermere’ s Inn on the Lake and is home to the famous and highly successful Golf Superstore.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of:
- working as a Grounds person or
- working as a greenkeeper or
- working as a gardener
If you want to work as part of a dedicated, highly motivated team working in beautiful outdoor surrounds, then we want to hear from you.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 8 per week
Salary: £11.20-£11.80 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Work Location: In person
Full-Time Retail Assistant
Silvermere Golf Store is looking for a hardworking, dedicated and driven retail assistant to join the team. If you can demonstrate a strong understanding of retail and competitive environment in which Silvermere Golf store operates, you could contribute to the growing success of the brand. Providing outstanding customer service, dealing with busy/high pressure working environment and working well within a team is essential in this role.
Principles and Duties
- Meeting and welcoming customers into the store, maintaining customer awareness at all times.
- Develop product knowledge to efficiently and professionally sell merchandise
- Perform all till procedures including opening and closing procedures as trained Increase privilege card transactions
- Keeping the shop clean and tidy, restocking product lines, ensuring that merchandise is neatly presented
- Answer phones, assist members and customer enquires
- Be aware with current promotions, products, trends and fashion
- Meet sales targets within bonus structure as set by managers
- Assist other departments when needed
- Approachable, polite manner
- Great communication skills
- Reliant, Trustworthy
- Experience working in a team
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Good IT Skills
- Flexible approach to work & working hours
View the full job description here
For all all applications and enquiries please email: email@example.com