Full Time Sales Assistant
Hours: Full time 45 hours per week on a rota basis.
Successful candidates must be flexible and be willing to work evenings and weekends.
Here at Silvermere Golf Store we pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic shopping experience, combining an expert understanding of our products and a friendly, welcoming environment for our customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with excellent customer service and sales skills to join our team.
In return, we offer a variety of benefits such as
- A bonus structure – dependent on achieving set quarterly targets
- The privilege of playing golf on our Golf course at off-peak times
- Use of our incredible 2-tier driving range
- Staff discounts in-store
- A reduced rate in our Inn on the Lake Restaurant.
- On-the-job training and coaching
- Approachable, polite manner
- Good communication skills / use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
- Previous experience of working in a small team
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Retail experience
- Experience dealing with customers
- Excellent selling techniques
- Appreciation and/or interest in golf
- Knowledge of the golf industry and products
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
If you think you are who we are looking for and would like a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with us then please email your CV to George Reeves – [email protected] or call 01932 584323 if you require more information.