Manager – Clubhouse & Grill
The Clubhouse and Grill is situated at the side of the picturesque lake within the grounds of the fantastic Silvermere golf club and driving range.
We are looking for an experienced Manager to take our very busy and successful clubhouse and grill to the next level.
This position will suit a dynamic go-getter, with “stick-ability” looking to make a name for themselves.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the General Manager in the day to day management of the bar and restaurant, taking full responsibility in their absence;
- Proactive management of a large team, leading by example to deliver the outstanding customer service which has come to be expected by our customers
- Full engagement and involvement in back office operations including rota planning, ordering etc;
- Local level marketing to promote the brand and the restaurant and to increase top line sales;
- All aspects of health & safety
In order to be considered, applicants must:
- Currently be at supervisory or assistant management level within a restaurant, bar or FOOD retail environment and have held this role in a progressive capacity for at least 12 months;
- Be a vigorous and enthusiastic go-getter with a demonstrable passion for the hospitality industry;
- Have a great front of house presence, be an accepted leader and naturally inspire your team;
- Have a basic understanding of business operations and P&L accounts;
- Love great food and good service with knowledge of current market trends!
Like what you hear?
Apply now with an up to date CV in a word document to [email protected]
Interviews immediately and start dates to suit. Possible accommodation available if appropriate.
Salary – £24,000 to £28 000 plus bonus, grats and other incentives/ benefits