Following government guidelines and recommendations regarding Coronavirus, operating a bookable bay system is the only way to operate a driving range of this size safely. Your experience will be enhanced by removing the need to queue and therefore eliminating unnecessary large gatherings.
PLEASE NOTE ALL BAY BOOKINGS ARE STRICTLY ONE PERSON PER BAY*
We thank you for your understanding and we hope you enjoy your contactless practice session.
Range Booking Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read below before booking:
BY MAKING THIS BOOKING YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY OF THE DESIGNATED COVID-19 SYMPTOMS IN THE PAST 7 DAYS, AND NOR HAS ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAD THE SYMPTOMS IN THE PAST 14 DAYS
*Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. The bay cannot be shared. If you both wish to practice, you will need to make 2 bay reservations.
- Full online payment is required at the time of booking
- No casual bookings or equipment hire available
- Social distancing rules to be followed at all times around the site
- All range users are required to check-in at the reception area outside the Golf Store where you will be shown to the waiting area
- Your booking includes a maximum of 120 balls which are pre-loaded into your bay, any unused balls are to be left in your bay once the 55 minutes have elapsed. You will be notified 5 minutes before your session ends
- When your session ends, please vacate the site immediately so bays can be cleaned for the next customer
- Strictly one person per bay only. No spectating (this includes those from the same family/household)
- If you are booking a bay on behalf of your child, then the bay can be used by this child only. If you wish to practice together, you will be required to make 2 reservations for the same time slot section
- Toptracer screens available in practice mode only, please do not touch the screens
- Customers not following staff guidance and safety measures will be asked to leave and banned from further use of the facility
- You can cancel your booking by telephone on 01932 584357. Office hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday, 8.00pm to 4.00pm Sundays and Bank Holidays
- If you cancel your booking by 4.00pm the previous day you will be eligible for a refund. Cancellations made after this or no shows will not be refunded
- The booking is completely transferable. Therefore, should you be unable to make your practice session you can offer the booking to someone else such as a family member or friend
Silvermere Range Credit/Cards:
- If you would like to use remaining credit on your Privilege Card, please book online above and email your booking confirmation to [email protected]. We will then be able to deduct range credit from your account and refund your card (where applicable)
- If you would like to top-up your range card with our multi-buy options or you would like to register for a card please call us on 01932 584357. This can also be done in the Golf Superstore.