We have reviewed our procedures following the final stage of easing Covid restrictions and made a few changes, whilst keeping a cautious approach.
- Range walk-ins available Monday – Friday (Top tier) where the ball dispenser will be back in use
- New cleaning stations will be introduced
- Weekends will remain as bookings only
- The bottom right of the range will be exclusively for single use
- Dual bays will be available to book online for all other areas (max 2 people per bay)
- Face coverings are recommended when entering and exiting the range
Range Booking Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read below before booking:
BY MAKING THIS BOOKING YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY OF THE DESIGNATED COVID-19 SYMPTOMS IN THE PAST 7 DAYS, AND NOR HAS ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAD THE SYMPTOMS IN THE PAST 14 DAYS
*Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Full online payment is required at the time of booking
- No equipment hire available
- All range users are required to check-in at the reception area outside the Golf Store where you will be shown to the waiting area
- Your booking includes a maximum of 120 balls which are pre-loaded into your bay, any unused balls are to be left in your bay once the 55 minutes have elapsed. You will be notified 5 minutes before your session ends
- When your session ends, please vacate the site immediately so bays can be cleaned for the next customer
- Toptracer screens available in all practice bays
- You can cancel your booking by telephone on 01932 584357. Office hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday, 8.00pm to 4.00pm Sundays and Bank Holidays
- If you cancel your booking by 4.00pm the previous day you will be eligible for a refund. Cancellations made after this or no shows will not be refunded
- The booking is completely transferable. Therefore, should you be unable to make your practice session you can offer the booking to someone else such as a family member or friend
Silvermere Range Credit/Cards:
- If you would like to use remaining credit on your Privilege Card, please book online above and email your booking confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org We will then be able to deduct range credit from your account and refund your card (where applicable)
- If you would like to top-up your range card with our multi-buy options or you would like to register for a card please call us on 01932 584357. This can also be done in the Golf Superstore.