The beautiful 18-hole Silvermere course was designed by the legendary Neil Coles, MBE and Brian Huggett, MBE. The amalgamation of tree lined fairways and spectacular shots over Silvermere Lake means there’s never a dull moment when playing this course.
Silvermere is ideal for groups of golfers due to the easy access from the M25, the challenging golf course or the great food and fun to be enjoyed afterwards at the Inn on the Lake. Why not organise a memorable day for a group of your friends by inviting a larger party along?
Take advantage of our seasonal golf offers at Silvermere Golf & Leisure, one of Surrey’s finest pay & play courses.
Prices stated are per person. Visitors must give a debit or credit card, together with a current full valid driving license, which will be used as a holding deposit but we will not process the transaction unless they fail to show or cancel after the required notice for bookings on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. Cancellations must be received by 4pm Thursday for Friday bookings and 4pm Friday for Saturdays and 3pm Saturday for Sunday bookings. No charge will be made if cancellations are made by the above times. A £10 charge per head will be made for late cancellations and no shows unless a cancelled tee time is re-sold.
In the event of a lightning storm, players are advised to stop play and seek shelter or walk in from the course. When the storm has passed, players may resume their game from where it was halted. If the course has become unplayable, a credit will be issued to players who have finished:
- 4 or less holes – Full Credit (18 Holes)
- 5-13 holes – Half Credit (9 Holes)
- 14-18 holes – Deemed a completed round – No Credit
Credits will be issued retrospectively at the discretion of Silvermere Golf and Leisure Ltd who solely reserve the right to make these decisions. Any credits issued must be used within 60 days of issue. Terms & Conditions are subject change.
Buggy Hire Payments
- Buggy hire must be paid for with a credit or debit card.
- This card will be retained by Silvermere along with a valid UK driving license during the duration of the buggy hire.
- No cash payments are accepted for buggy hire.
- Silvermere staff have no jurisdiction to amend this policy under any circumstances.
- Players will be liable for any damage caused by or to the buggy.
Thank you for your co-operation.