Due to new Government announcement Silvermere Golf Store will be closed until further notice.
Our absolute priority is keeping our customers and staff safe so we have introduced lots of new safety measures across the store.
Find out more about our additional safety precautions we will be operating in-store at Silvermere when we re-open:
- Keep your distance – 2 metres minimum
- We will limit the number of people allowed in-store at one time
- We’ve added floor markings – please follow the route we’ve set out and stay 2m apart
- A maximum of 2 people will be allowed in the Shoe Department at one time
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures and hand sanitiser is provided at shop entrance and in-store
- Please use card and other contactless payment methods
- We have installed protective perspex screens at the till area
- For your safety there will be limited access to clothing fitting rooms
- We will separate items which are returned or tried-on in-store with new stock for 72 hours
- If you are showing any Coronavirus symptoms please follow Government guidance and stay at home
- Please be kind to our team, we are working hard to ensure your safety
Customers visit at their own risk: Whilst we have taken every care to ensure customer safety, we cannot accept any responsibility for illness contracted whilst visiting Silvermere Golf & Leisure.