Shopping Safety with Silvermere Golf Store
We are making shopping at Silvermere as safe as possible In line with Government guidance.
If you have any of the following symptoms, please do not enter the store:
- Continuous cough
- High temperature
- Loss of smell and taste
What we are doing
These following measures adhere to Government advice and have been put in place to keep our customers and our colleagues safe.
- Face coverings – Following Government guidance, face coverings are mandatory in-store.
- Hand sanitisation stations – Please wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitiser provided.
- Social distancing – We are operating social distancing in-store.
- Limited numbers – We will limit the number of people allowed in-store at one given time.
- Protective screens – these are in place at the till point and we are encouraging payment by card.
- Hygiene measures – we have implemented additional hygiene measures in-store including the use of sanitiser spray, enhanced and increased cleaning, and letting fresh air in by opening doors.
Please be kind to our team, we are working hard to ensure your safety.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please speak to a manager in-store.