In line with Government guidelines we are able offer our renowned custom fitting service once again to the public.
We have implemented the following amendments and considerations:
- On arrival we will ask you to wait in your car and call with further instructions
- Our staff will practice social distancing and will stay at least two-metres apart at all times
- Following Government clarification non essential retail shops must remain closed. Therefore the client will unfortunately NOT be able to enter the store or pay on site
- Should you wish to make a purchase, a link will be sent to you with the specs and cost and you will be able to pay online with the option of delivery to your home address or collection at Silvermere
- The fitter WILL BE wearing a mask
- The client MUST wear a mask of their own or we can provide a disposable mask for you
- The fitter WILL BE wearing latex gloves
- The client is recommended to wear latex gloves which we can provide. If he/she prefers to not all shafts MUST go into a bag for cleaning and sanitisation
- 30 minute gaps have been created between fits to allow arrival, departure and cleaning.
- While discussing your numbers and distances you will be able to look at your data on your own screen as we have 2 in each fitting bay
- Please wash your hands before and after your fit
- We will have alcohol sanitiser or wipes in the bay
- Customers visit at their own risk: Whilst we have taken every care to ensure customer safety, we cannot accept any responsibility for illness contracted whilst visiting Silvermere Golf & Leisure.