Following Government clarification on 14th May 2020 coaching on a one to one basis is now permitted.
Following Government clarification Non Essential retail shops must remain closed. Therefore the attendee will NOT be able to enter the store or pay on site.
Any golf coaching should adhere to the following guidance to ensure safety of both customers and professional staff:
• The coach MUST wear a mask
• The client MUST wear a mask of his own
• The coach MUST wear gloves
• The client is recommended to wear latex gloves
• 2 metres MUST be maintained
• To move a player into position, we will use an alignment stick, which is easy to wipe down with a sanitising wipes before and after the lesson
• The client and coach must wash their hands with soap and water before and after the session
• The coach will provide sanitising wipes for themselves and their clients
• If TopTracer is on it will be locked on warm up. DO NOT ADJUST OR TOUCH THE SCREEN
• Do not touch any hard surfaces where possible
• Balls will be provided by the coach
Customers visit at their own risk: Whilst we have taken every care to ensure customer safety, we cannot accept any responsibility for illness contracted whilst visiting Silvermere Golf & Leisure.
How to Book a Golf Lesson
If you have had lessons at Silvermere before, please contact your Professional directly.
If you have not had a lesson at Silvermere before, please contact the Golf Store who can arrange this for you (phone lines open 9:00am – 5:00pm daily)
- T: 01932 584323
- E: [email protected]